Monday thru Friday: 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am to 3:00 pm (Central Standard Time)
Call Us: (800)506-8604 or (901)504-0805
DIY Appliance Repair Videos
Request Your Help Video
Appliance Tech Training
AARG Appliance Repair videos show you exactly how to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair your appliance in just a few simple steps. Quite often our short & simple step-by-step videos can teach the DIY homeowner like you to repair your appliance in less time than it takes to find the perfect video of the appliance you are having a problem with.
There are also some instances where the Appliance will need to have a part replaced or you may have to order the part. Ask the Appliance Repair Guy (AARG) will teach you step-by-step to ensure that you purchase the RIGHT part and recommend parts supplier that we use and where to find the best discounts on the appliance part you need.
Anyone can learn simple DIY appliance repairs such as; changing a fuse in a dryer, replacing a water pump, adjusting a thermostat, changing a water filter, set the right temperature in a refrigerator & the freezer, or other simple appliance repairs with proper training from AARG.
- Washer Repair
- Dryer Repair
- Dishwasher Repair
- Refrigerator Repair
- Oven/Stove Repair
- Microwave Repair
- Hot Water Heater Repair
- How to Make $65,000 to $80,000 the First Year
- Become an Appliance Repair Technician in 7 Simple Steps
- How to Start Your Own Appliance Business in 30 Days or Less
- Online Appliance Training Easy & Very Affordable
- Career Change - Looking to Start Your Own Small Business
- NO Experience... NO Problem! We Teach You Everything You Need to Know with Live Tech Support