When You Need it Most!
- Videos on How to Troubleshoot, Diagnose & Repair Your Appliance the Easy Way
- Step-by-Step Videos that Are so Easy & Simple a 12 year old could use to repair Appliances
- How to Disassemble & Assemble Your Appliance
- Fix Your Appliance Right... the First Time!
- Parts - Get the Discount Parts that You Need to Fix Your Appliance
- NO Guessing or Parts Changing
- Top 5 Reasons - Your Appliance is Not Working... Makes Finding the Problem Super Fast!
- Save $$$ & Time - Fix Your Broken Appliance Yourself
- Access to 10,000+ Videos & Articles - On Appliance Repair and...
- Unlimited Access to Premium Appliance Repair Videos
- Appliance Tech Pro (ATP) - the Game Changer for Troubleshooting & Repairing Appliances Any Brand & Any Appliance... All you need is a cell phone, iPad or computer and ATP will guide you the rest of the way
What Some of Our Very Satisfied Customers are Saying...
Love your videos! I have been watching for some months...Love your videos! I have been watching for some months and have gain helpful tips and information which has lead to me having more confidence when approached with appliance issues. Keep the videos coming King!!
Ice Maker Repair - Thank thank thank you are the only video...
that I have found and I went through many a whole lot, and you are the only video that tells us to turn the top small cam wheel counter clockwise, into service mode! And you sir, are an angel.... thank you so much!D. Majka
Dryer Repair - Saved Me A lot of Money...
Thank you for making this video! I was able to take my dryer apart and fix it confidently with this video. My dryer's issue was the thermal fuse/thermostat. I'm pretty sure I saved a lot of money with your help.
Front Load LG Washer Leaking Water...
Chris, thank you very much for this video. You saved my family hundreds of dollars. I fixed this problem in 10 minutes. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!
Front Load Washing Machine Repair...
Chris. Great video. I literally fixed in less than 15 min like you said. And the tip on #’ing the wires / taking it step by step... GOLDEN ADVICE. Thanks for sharing!!!M. Merker
REFRIGERATOR REPAIR SIMPLE AND EASY FIX!
Thanks a million, Chris! I watched your video and must've had #2, a blocked or frozen flow tube (freezer was set to 7/7; coldest setting)? I let freezer thaw for just over a half hour with the freezer door open; Ice cube blessings were in the works: the cog then turned and did a full rotation (versus stuck and grinding noise), something clicked, old cubes were spit out, the arm then raised and water turned on and off to fill the "tray." Hallelujah and thank you!! God bless you for having taken the time to share your knowledge with the world. PS I now have freezer set to average coolness.
GE Dryer Will Not Start...
What an amazing help! I was about to call a repairman when I thought might be smart to check. Thanks for the great video!
Why My Gas Stove Oven is Not Working or Heating...
OMG!!!!! best video for this problem, you are a GURU my friend. all steps covered start to finish... my kind of guy... throw the BS away. Cheers from Canada
Troubleshooting Ice Maker Repair - Sears Kenmore Whirlpool Kitchenaid
After watching over a dozen troubleshooting videos, yours is the first one that covered the mechanics of the ice maker and the door switch. I had already replaced the inlet pumps and the icemaker, with no luck. After watching your video, I found it was simply a bad door switch.
DIY Appliance Repair
Request Repair Help Video
AARG Appliance Repair videos show you exactly how to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair your appliance in just a few simple steps. Quite often our short & simple step-by-step videos can teach the DIY homeowner like you to repair your appliance in less time than it takes to find the perfect video of the appliance you are having a problem with.
There are also some instances where the Appliance will need to have a part replaced or you may have to order the part. Ask the Appliance Repair Guy (AARG) will teach you step-by-step to ensure that you purchase the RIGHT part and recommend parts supplier that we use and where to find the best discounts on the appliance part you need.
Anyone can learn simple DIY appliance repairs such as; changing a fuse in a dryer, replacing a water pump, adjusting a thermostat, changing a water filter, set the right temperature in a refrigerator & the freezer, or other simple appliance repairs with proper training from AARG.
- Washer Repair
- Dryer Repair
- Dishwasher Repair
- Refrigerator Repair
- Oven/Stove Repair
- Microwave Repair
- Hot Water Heater Repair
- How to Make $65,000 to $80,000 the First Year
- Become an Appliance Repair Technician in 7 Simple Steps
- How to Start Your Own Appliance Business in 30 Days or Less
- Online Appliance Training Easy & Very Affordable
- Career Change - Looking to Start Your Own Small Business
- NO Experience... NO Problem! We Teach You Everything You Need to Know with Live Tech Support
We Can Help You Achieve That!
"Have a Blessed Day"